World AIDS Day is right around the corner. Nearly 600 photos have been uploaded to our Facing AIDS page from across the country and we’re already looking forward to the many more that will be created and shared!
Your messages continue to move and inspire us. Earlier this month at the U.S. Conference on AIDS in Chicago we asked several participants to tell us why they were Facing AIDS. Here’s a video with some of their responses:
- “FACING AIDS together, with YOU”: Communities Facing AIDS for World AIDS Day
- Bringing Facing AIDS to Your Community for World AIDS Day 2010
- Ready to Join us in Facing AIDS for World AIDS Day 2011?
- Join us in Facing AIDS for World AIDS Day
- Facing AIDS for World AIDS Day 2009: How You Can Take Action with One Photo